Thursday, October 1, 2009

Purpose of this Blog

Finally...a time and place to let it all out. God has been putting things on my heart, teaching me lessons in life through everyday things, teaching me truths about Him, myself, and those around me. I've found if I ask Him questions, and am persistent in seeking answers, eventually He answers in His Word, through an everyday life experience or task, and often when I'm just pondering the things on my mind with Him...oddly enough it's often in the shower in the morning. Pieces of a larger story or concept seem to come together in my mind as God reveals these truths to me bits at a time.

And I needed a space, a place to write. I say I'm not a writer as I've had no formal training, but I love to read, study, learn and then meditate. Somehow, the words just fill up in my head and flow out if I let them. My mind is always processing, asking questions and trying to come to some sort of conclusion, or find peace in realizing I don't understand. I love words and like to look up the meaning of words to find just the right one to use to convey what I'm feeling and want to say. So I started this blog. A place to let it all out, a place to process, and a place to share it with others. Because sharing our lives with each other is what makes them rich and gives the hope to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment